Check Your Status/Claim Information
Would you like to know when your medical claims are paid and the payment amounts? Do you need to confirm who in your family is included under your coverage? The Benefits Portal (formerly HealthWeb StatusLink) is where you can access your health information 24 hours a day. Here, you can check the status of your claim, read Explanations of Benefits (EOBs), check deductibles and look at plan documents — all confidentially and securely in a password-protected environment.
It's easy to get started:
- Log in to the PAI Benefits Portal.
- In the resulting screen, click on "New Member Registration." You will need to know your Group Number and ID number (located on your ID card).
- You will be taken to another screen to create a user ID and password.
Once you receive your temporary password, you can:
- access your paid claims, including pending and related status remarks;
- view your deductible and out-of-pocket accumulators;
- view summary plan descriptions and amendments;
- vew or print previously issued explanations of benefits (EOBs) on selected claims.
- enroll, add dependents, and change personal information;
- send a secure message and receive responses from the PAI customer service area; and
- request a new ID card.